Hiring below Profile for UK Based Account Reconciliation Project of our direct Client.
Profile/Role: Senior Process Associate UK Process & Assistant Team Leader
Qualification: Graduate from Commerce stream (B.Com, MBA (Finance), CMA, CA Inter, CA, etc.)
Experience: 2-4 Years in Similar Profile(CA Candidates having experience of CA firm shall be preferred)
Shift Timing: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM (Monday to Friday five days working)
Salary up to Rs– 6LPA
Job Location: Janakpuri West (New Delhi)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Description/Summary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Book keeping in Software such as Xero, Quickbooks, as per invoices, payroll records received. (Bookkeeping). Preparing management accounts and working papers.
- Year end accounts preparation after ledger scrutiny, preparing VAT/CIS reconciliations, PAYE, Prepaid, Loan repayment schedule and Accruals. Posting in Iris.
- Planning and execution of jobs within the timelines and efficiently near the budgeted hours defined for respective job.
- Raising queries and additional documents on time.
- Make sure jobs correctly processed and Review time of senior is minimised Technical Skills Required Knowledge of Software- Sage, Iris, Xero, Quickbooks, CCH, Taxclc etc. Knowledge of VAT, CIS, PAYE and excellent in accounts ledger scrutiny.
Skills Required: Person having good communication skills in English. Ability to Self-Learn with team work spirit. Should be self-motivated.
About Client: MNC Specialized company in finance and accounting services providing its customers outsourcing solutions for their accounting and compliance functions both UK and India. It’s focused in continual improvement of its service through effective use of technology, outsourcing procedure and quality processes. People who love accounting & ledger scrutiny, preparation of financial statements, and cracking reconciliations differences are welcome! We offer one to one on the job training and provide opportunities to perform and achieve more if you are committed to produce best in class accounts and really good in accounting! We have professional and ethical work environment with no politics, only work performance speaks!
Interested Candidate may Apply by Dropping Resume to Email: email@example.com for any Queries call/WhatsApp: +91-8595118821
Related Jobs (14)
Bank Officer CASA & Current Account, Uttar Pradesh on February 18, 2023 Full Time