HR RECRUITER MK GROUP
BIM Engineer /Technician
Position Location: Mumbai, India
Work Pattern: Full time
Salary: As per Industry Standard
Discipline: Energy, Oil and gas
Job Ref: 47925BR
Recruiter Contact: Nisha Hegde
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Single line Diagrams, Equipment layouts, Cable trench/tray layouts, Lighting layouts. Power layouts, Earthing Layouts, Lightning Protection Layouts, Installation drawings and Bulk MTO for Electrical systems within Transmission & Distribution projects.
- Applies broad practical knowledge to design of schematics Layouts – Equipment Layouts for outdoor/indoor substation, trench/tray layouts, lighting layouts
- The activities can be for FEED, Concept studies or detailed design. It will involve both HV and LV distribution based on Client standards, International standards – for UK, Europe, Middle East, South East Asia regions.
- Coordination with other Disciplines or external design consultant for sharing of Inputs as well as carrying out Interdisciplinary checks.
- Awareness and adherence to QA/QC procedure.
- Duties may include extended, but temporary, out-of-town assignments.
- All other duties as assigned.
- BE /B. Tech in Electrical Engineering for BIM Engineers . Diploma in Electrical Engineering for BIM Technicians
- Relevant experience in Electrical design and 3D Modelling in a consultancy organization for Transmission and Distribution Projects – detailing of 132kV, 220kV systems – Indoor /Outdoor substations. Overseas experience as well experience in Oil & Gas Sector would be an added advantage.
- Fully conversant in 3D Modelling tools such as Revit and review tools such as Navisworks
- Knowledge of ACAD 2D related detailing of Electrical drawings is also required.
- Knowledge of information management tools such as ProjectWise / BIM 360, lighting design software like Dialux, Bentley substation for switchyard layouts would be an added advantage.
- Awareness in use of MS office – word/excel.
- Ability to work in independently with lead office as part of integrated team
- Ability to interpret Client comments and to work with minimum mark-ups
- Ability to communicate in English with good written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with keen interest to learn new skills and add value to the team/organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Note: for Applying this Job Candidate Need to Purchase Basic Apply Job Package.
Related Jobs (48)
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Sales & Marketing Internships for Noida Delhi NCR on April 19, 2023 Internship
Fresher Graduate or Post Graduate HR Internship, Noida Delhi NCR on April 12, 2023 Internship
Telecom FTTX, FTTH Engineer & Technician, North India on February 22, 2023 Full Time