Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
HR RECRUITER MK GROUP
Hiring for STL is a leading integrator of digital networks providing all – in 5G solutions with 5 Innovation Centers, 636 Patents and 4 Innovative Solutions with a strong technological stack in the domains of Optical Connectivity, Network Modernization, Fiber Deployment, FTTX Access Network.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FROM APPLICANTS:
- Immediate joiner will be preferred
- Passport Minimum Validity till 2025 will be Accepted.
- Valid 4-Wheeler Driving License.
- Maximum Age Limit 30 yrs.
- Good Communication of English & Physically fit.
Here are basic eligibility/checklist:
- Must be any Graduate from approved universities (Medium of instruction should be English).
- Must have a Passport (Expiry date should not be less than June 2025) or applied & completed the first level of document verification from authorities.
- Must have a 4-wheeler driving license.
- Ability to drive the car.
- Ready to carry out manual cable pulling activities.
- Fair knowledge of the English language (Reading, Writing, Speaking & Listening).
- Should have good muscle power/ physically strong for manual work. (Height 5″6> Weight 70>)
|Role Title||Fiber Cabling/Cable Blowing Engineer|
|Role Purpose||Conducting cable blowing as per the prescribed methods for network connectivity|
|Job Profile||Fiber Optical Cable Installer|
|Grade @ STL||Associate Model @ Third Party Payroll|
|(Key Responsibilities)||Site Preparation, Duct Cleaning, Cable looping.
Performing Duct Integrity Test, OFC Cable Blowing/ De-blowing.
Documentation for Cable Installed, Follow Industrial Best Practices
|What we are looking for in you
(Skills, Knowledge, Special Attributes, Mobility)
|Experience In Cable Bowing.
Blowing Of multiple cables in single Duct.
Knowledge of Industry best Practices and HSE.
Well versed with Ofc and limitations.
|Experience & Education
|Minimum Qualifications & Critical Exposure to Perform the Job at the Optimum Level|
|Education Qualification: DIP/Bachelor of Engineering|
|Minimum 1 years of experience working in Telecom Fiber Network|
|Technical Skills: Good experience of Splicing & Testing of various Fiber Cables Candidates with below mentioned skills/certifications will be given preference.|
Note: Initial 3 months on TDPL Trainee in Hyderabad later on-roll with STL Tech for minimum 2 years in UK
SALARY PACKAGE: DURING 3 MONTHS TRAINING (HYDERABAD) RS-25K + FULL LODGING & BOARDING, AFTER DEPUTATION IN LONDON UK RS-20 LPA
NOTE: FRESHERS CANDIDATE CAN APPLY HERE IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE COST OF 15 DAYS OF ADDITIONAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION & PLACEMENT FEE.
Related Jobs (68)
IT Software Sales Engineer, Lucknow on March 20, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Implementation Project Team Co-Ordinator, Mumbai on March 15, 2023 Full Time
Educational Counselor Sales, Noida on March 10, 2023 Full Time
Telecom FTTX, FTTH Engineer & Technician, North India on February 22, 2023 Full Time
Digital Marketing Specialist, Noida on February 11, 2023 Full Time
College IT Internship Program, Delhi NCR on February 3, 2023 Internship
Telecom Fibre FTTH/FTTX Supervisor & Project Engineer, Pan India on January 30, 2023 Full Time
IT Project Manager, Java Developer, Gurgaon on January 26, 2023 Full Time
PLC Programmer (Sr. Engineer/ Asst. Manager), Ghaziabad on January 21, 2023 Full Time
IT Business Analyst, Ahmedabad on January 11, 2023 Full Time