Position : Senior Software Test Engineer – Quality
Conga is looking for experienced Quality Engineers who can help improve the quality of Conga products as well as increase the velocity of shipping exciting new features to our global customers. The primary expectation of this position includes, but not limited to; design comprehensive test suite, strong appetite to test new features/products, develop robust, scalable and maintainable automated tests, ensure that the new features are thoroughly certified for high quality.
This opportunity will allow you to
- Own product feature end to end from test signoff stand point in an Agile development environment.
- Test planning, Test case design/authoring, ensure the features are covered for appropriate depth and breath test coverage.
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and feature testing.
- Develop/Maintain/Customize automation to thrive excellence in testing and ensuring extensive test coverage of the code/functionality.
- Build, customizing, deploying, and managing the test environments, test data.
- Validate product scalability, reliability, consistency, and performance.
- Participate in design and architectural discussions.
- Perform high-class debugging and preparing test reports.
- Graduate in Engineering with a quest for logical reasoning.
- 5-7 years of experience with a deep expertise in testing methodologies and test automation. Experience in enterprise product testing would be ideal.
- Should have worked extensively in Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design, test case creation, test automation, execution and feature sign off end to end.
- Should have a good command on automation development, framework level design/enhancements – Selenium with Java / C#, TestNG, Selenium/ng Web-driver, open-source tools/technologies.
- Should have worked in developing automation for testing APIs using framework like REST Assured.
- Should have developed test automation covering UI/API mode. Highly desirable with experience in testing/automation of micro services.
- Desirable to have working knowledge / good conceptual understanding of TDD/BDD models.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Working mode- Remote (Work from Home)
Salary Rs– 30,000 to 50,000 per month for Experience 2- 3 yrs,
Salary will be Rs- 50,000 to 90,000 per month for Experience 3-6 yrs,
Shifts- US Shifts (Overlapping)
Related Jobs (12)
College IT Internship Program, Delhi NCR on February 3, 2023 Internship
IT Project Manager, Java Developer, Gurgaon on January 26, 2023 Full Time
IT Business Analyst, Ahmedabad on January 11, 2023 Full Time
IT INTERNSHIP & CAMPUS HIRING FOR FRESHER, Pan India on January 11, 2023 Full Time Internship
Fiber Network Engineer STL, London on April 21, 2022 Full Time
Business Development Executive, Sales & Marketing, Noida on January 24, 2022 Full Time
PHP & Senior PHP Developer, Noida on January 18, 2022 Full Time
HR IT Recruiter US Shift 8:00PM to 5:00AM, NOIDA on January 18, 2022 Full Time
Customer Support Executive US Shift 9:00PM to 6:00AM, NOIDA on January 18, 2022 Full Time