Hiring below Positions for our direct client/Top Telecom Operators
Position- Telecom Fibre/Civil/Aerial Supervisor/Project Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Site Survey – Performing sight survey with service partners & completion of site survey as per the prescribed process within time
- Training and Awareness to service partner teams
- Coordination with ROW Authorities to obtain DN & Permission
- Coordination with existing utility owners (Ex. Water Supply, BSNL, LPG Authorities, Private Telcos, )
- Coordination with partner teams to ensure timely delivery
- Supervision of full team for both active network & passive infrastructure & ensure implementation as per plan Prepare Construction Document / Capture Digital Data against the work performed by sub-contractors 8.Prepare DGPS Survey for ABD Preparation
- Maintain a record of material received, consumed and available stock and ensure optimal use of the material
- Close coordination with customer and TPA (third party audit agency)
- Ensure proper installation and commissioning as per customer plan
- Ensure the Safety & Quality of work performed by service partners with FTR approach Perform pre-acceptance testing of completed work before finally offering to the customer 14.Validation / Certification of work performed by service partner
- Acceptance testing of site & network Closure of punch points, if any 17.Handover to O&M team
Skill Required :
- Basic Knowledge of Civil & Construction work
- Fundamental understanding of Optical Fiber
- Basic understanding of Project Management
- Specifications and Norms of OFC Roll-out
- Knowledge of HSE (Health, Safety & Environment)
- Knowledge of FOC Splicing & OTDR Equipment Handling.
- Communication Skills (local language knowledge is mandatory)
- Team Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Data Management
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
Minimum Qualification- ITI/Engineering Diploma/Degree in Telecom background.
Job Location : Pan India as per open position/Requirements of Telecom Operators.
Compensation and Benefits: – Competitive compensation based on experience and skill level, from 3.5 to 4.5 lakhs per annum.
1. CTC – 32.5K per month maximum.
- Experience – more than 2
- Own Two wheeler/Conveyance & DL is a mandatory – conveyance reimbursement provided @Rs. 3.5/km, to a max of Rs. 7500/month
- Mobile reimbursement @Rs. 300-400/month
- Group Mediclaim – Rs. 5 Lakhs (only Self, if unmarried; Self, Spouse and 2 dependent children, if married)
- Group Personal Accident – Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Group Term Life Insurance – Rs. 10 Lakhs
- Leave as per company/state policy
Candidates may apply by sending Resume to our Recruitment team email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line “Application for Fiber Telecom Engineer & Prefer Job Location”
Note: Fresher Candidates Without Telecom Fiber Optics (Splicing & OTDR) Experience who’s holding ITI/Degree/Diploma/BCA in Engineering Electrical/Electronics Background can also Apply through paid Training, Certification & Placement Program.
Related Jobs (67)
Blue Coller Electrician, Fitter & Plumber Bulk Hiring for Dubai UAE on October 6, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Civil Site Engineer, for MK INFRA SOLUTION a unit of MK GROUP OF COMPANY on September 17, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s Trainer, Noida on July 31, 2023 Full Time
MK GROUP Hiring Civil Project Engineer, UP Varanasi on June 9, 2023 Full Time