Hiring Legal Compliance Officer for MK GROUP OF COMPANY
Duties & Responsibility:
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s matters
- Developing and leading internal audit and corporate compliance programs
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large
- Advising the CEO and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues
- Participating in the formulation of general management policy as a member of the executive management team
- Managing a team of corporate counsel and other members of the legal department
Education: A bachelor’s degree is often a minimum requirement
However candidates who have a law degree, such as a Juris Doctor (J.D.). A J.D. takes three years to complete and includes coursework in subjects such as criminal law, civil law, contracts, torts and constitutional law.
Certifications & Licenses: Candidates who are certified to practice law or have a legal license.
The following skills is Desirable:
Communication: Legal officers often communicate with a variety of individuals and groups, including other members of the company’s leadership team, employees, clients and other stakeholders. They may also communicate with government agencies and other legal representatives. Effective communication skills to convey information clearly and concisely. They can also use their communication skills to negotiate contracts, draft legal documents and communicate with other parties involved in legal proceedings.
Salary: up to Rs-4.5 LPA
Location: Hybrid WFO & Noida.
Industry: Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
Related Jobs (1)
Account Associate & Account Manager, Delhi on January 12, 2023 Full Time