Role: Academic Counselor
Job Location: Noida, India
Opened Positions: 100+
- Advise student/ parents for their learning needs through structured Counseling Sessions
- Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on daily basis including follow up sessions
- Understand Customer profile & problems to explain implication of ineffective learning methods
- Create the need for Smart Learning and advise student-parent to buy Vedantu Subscription as solution
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
- Learn/ Upgrade ones own Product Knowledge and Sales Skills to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s)
Desired profile of the candidate:
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Possess Basic / Good knowledge of Class 6 to 12 Subjects as per existing Curriculum
- Are keen to learn and upgrade Product knowledge from time to time for better Sales
- Enthusiastic and willing to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have good communication skills in English and the regional language with professional presentation
- Open to Intra-City travel to Customer Locations
Max. Exp :
- Good to have a 6 months – 5years B2C sales experience
- Excellent Selling/Negotiation Skills
- Previous educational industry experience is an added advantage
About the Team:
- We are the face of Vedantu for all our students and their parents.
- We help them understand how to leverage Vedantu platform for their learning.
- We strive to take Vedantu to every single household in India; and then the world.
- Any Graduate, MBA, BE, B Tech and PGDM
Note: for Applying this Job Applicant Need to have Subscription of Basic Apply Job Package.
Related Jobs (84)
Blue Coller Electrician, Fitter & Plumber Bulk Hiring for Dubai UAE on October 6, 2023 Full Time
Hiring International BPO UK Voice Process Female, Noida Delhi NCR on August 28, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s Trainer, Noida on July 31, 2023 Full Time