HR Shefali Chauhan
Hiring Java Developer for our Direct Client based in Gurgaon.
Experience: 10.00+ Yrs
Salary: Rs. 70 – 90 LPA
Age: 28 – 54 Yrs
Role : IT Project Manager, Java Developer
Industry : IT-Services
Language /Level : Hindi/ English
About the role:
The is a senior role which involves leading Fintech at MobiKwik and get to work amongst the sharpest of minds in the Indian Internet fraternity in Product and Technology. This is a challenging role which expects the incumbent to work with constant agility with various teams and deliver the best products in the space using effective technology platforms. The role is based out of HQ in Gurgaon.
Plan, drive and review delivery of projects in line with the agreed product pipeline with the objective of improving the technology delivery strength thereby contributing in achieving the organizational top and bottom line. Lead initiatives on transformations and re-engineering of the product platform
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Contribute as part of the technology team to determine strategic directions
- Forge and instill goals and standards for engineering performance
- Measure and ensure engineering, product delivery goals are met with, at an acceptable velocity and without trading off quality and performance
- Constantly motivate, mentor and guide the engineering team members
- Harness the capabilities of individuals and teams to ensure appropriate opportunities and growth for them
- Work closely and coherently with the product development team to ensure alignment and achievement of product and engineering goals
- Devise processes and mechanisms to ensure expected uptime of production applications
- Augment skills and capability of the engineering team by recruiting and training the members
- Ensure smooth communication channels within the team and with all stakeholders involved in the product development and delivery process
- Contribute to crafting and own the execution of strategic product development plans
- Manage multiple technology delivery teams at MobiKwik
- Responsible for coaching, developing, motivating & retaining team members
- Responsible for overall employee engagement of the team
- Engineering graduate with Minimum 10 Years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in Core J2EE or Core Java (collection, multithreading, OOPS concepts)
- Experienced in successful implementation / adoption of agile and extreme programming methodologies.
- Brilliant at communication, estimation and delivery, change management, and leadership capabilities
- Should have managed large technology team.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates may also drop their Updated Resume to our Recruitment team by emailing email@example.com or contacting me for more info, for any queries call/WhatsApp at +91-9758061134 or 7983865060
Related Jobs (36)
MK Group Jobs Opening for Graphic Designer Work Location Noida on December 19, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s Trainer, Noida on July 31, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Experience PHP & LARAVEL Software Developer, Noida on April 18, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Mobile Application Software Developer (Android & IOS), Noida on March 31, 2023 Full Time
Software Engineer Robot Operating System, Ghaziabad on March 27, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Implementation Project Team Co-Ordinator, Mumbai on March 15, 2023 Full Time