About the job
MK ONLINE EDUCATION a unit of MK GROUP OF COMPANY Looking for an industry leading Training Instructor of Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s Sourcing Training & deployment to All top Telecom Operators in India.
Our customers include telecom service providers, MSO’s, cloud service providers, and utilities. With nearly 5+ years of experience, we have the ability to customize solutions to meet our customer’s unique needs.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Optical Fiber Network Trainer participates in the identification of training needs, development of new training materials, assessment of skills, as well as the delivery of training for all activities required to meet customer requirements. The primary objective of the Field Trainer will be to optimize customer satisfaction and profitability by ensuring all team members are trained and efficient at their job tasks of Telecom Optical Finer Network Engineer specially OLT Configuration, Fault Isolation, OTDR & OFC Splicing.
- Deliver various forms of training
- This involves hands on training and evaluation of new field Telecom Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s.
- Work Site Location
- Create and assist in the development of training documents and the implementation of the training.
- Evaluates training materials for the purpose of implementing training activities that address identified training needs in accordance with Indian Telecom Operators objectives and guidelines.
- Collaborates with a variety of internal and external stakeholders for the purpose of serving as a contact and resource in identifying employee training needs within India.
- Identify and complete skill assessment evaluations.
- Use data to effectively schedule and perform inspections that monitor whether:
- Workmanship conforms to applicable customer requirements per business unit
- ISP – Central Offices, Data Centers, Customer Premises, etc…
- OSP – Industrial Buildings, Multiple Dwelling Units, Single Family Homes, Aerial, Burial, Underground
- Wireless – Communications Structures, Rooftops, Huts, Shelter
- Review quality trends using Microsoft BI / Dashboards, similar tools, and create / adjust training.
- Facilitate and communicate appropriate resolution of findings and closure in all applicable internal and external systems.
- Lead root cause analysis efforts and mentor individuals in assigned region on corrective and preventative actions.
- Assists in developing procedures that reduce:
- Deviations from standards and/or regulations
- Transportation of things – either physical or electronic
- Downtime or waiting due to upstream process
- Inventory or human resources on hand
- Motion – worksite set up
- Processing – producing higher quality than required
- Under-utilized talent
- Performs other duties as requested by Manager
- Exhibit personal power and leadership as Instructor.
- Exhibit a tendency for continuing education and self-improvement
- Exhibit enthusiasmand determination
- Exhibit industry(Telecom ISP) awareness
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills
- Exhibit a strong problem solving approach
- Exhibit the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions on Optical Fiber Network Industry.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Engineering diploma or equivalent or degree in Electronic Communication will be preferred
- 3+ years with field experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs/software
- Demonstrate proficient use of Virtual Training Web Application.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position such as Practical Training & Classes of Telecom Optical Fiber Network Technologies.
- Work at depths, such as under raised floors, underground vaults, etc…
- Bend or twist the body into unusual positions while working
- Coordinate body movements when using tools or equipment
- Maintain balance while performing construction tasks while on a ladder
- Reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance
- Use hands and fingers to handle, feel, and/or manipulate small wires and objects
- Regularly walk and perform physical tasks all day without becoming overly tired
- Work shifts longer than eight hours in duration
- Push or pull heavy objects into position and apply muscular force quickly to objects and equipment
- Distinguish between colors
- Work in a noisy environment
- Willing to travel extensively
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to transport minor job related tools and minor equipment to work locations.
Perks & Benefits: 3 LPA to 5LPA (Negotiable & depends on the last CTC.)
MK GROUP is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Related Jobs (37)
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Implementation Project Team Co-Ordinator, Mumbai on March 15, 2023 Full Time
Telecom FTTX, FTTH Engineer & Technician, North India on February 22, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Fibre FTTH/FTTX Supervisor & Project Engineer, Pan India on January 30, 2023 Full Time
PLC Programmer (Sr. Engineer/ Asst. Manager), Ghaziabad on January 21, 2023 Full Time