Post: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview(Industry Standard)
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Lead the continuous engineering and design activities Interaction with cross functional team for effective project execution
Must have strong knowledge of LV products/LV Equipment / Sheet metal design & manufacturing processes and strong knowledge on IEC standard.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal designs, Plastic parts, Manufacturing technologies
·Strong display of Engineering Change Management process.
- · Good understanding of Basic Mechanical design parameter such as Dimensioning, tolerance, and material characteristics/ properties.
- · Excellent problem solving and time management skill
- ·Hands on experience on Tolerance Analysis, GD&T, Value Engineering /Analysis knowledge
- ·Tolerance analysis using Tolerance Manager, CETOL or equivalent
Performs GD&T part robustness criteria, critical to quality in technical deliverables for manufacturing guidance.
- Lead the V&V of parts and sub-assembly using CQCS approach
·Should be able to work in Cross functional environment
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Note: for Applying this Job Candidate Need to Purchase Basic Apply Job Package.
Related Jobs (18)
Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Mechanical, Gurugram on March 23, 2021 Full Time
Mechanical Design/Quality/Electrical Engineer, SARACA, Gurgaon on March 17, 2021 Full Time
Graduate Engineer Trainee, Jindal Steel, Pan India on March 17, 2021 Full Time
Electrical B.Tech/BE, Engineer Component, GE, Noida on March 10, 2021 Full Time
Mechanical Engineer B.Tech/BE-Component, GE, Gujarat on March 10, 2021 Full Time
Assistant Manager Assembly, B.Tech-ME, Mahindra & Mahindra on January 25, 2021 Full Time