Post: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview(Industry Standard)
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Lead the continuous engineering and design activities Interaction with cross functional team for effective project execution
Must have strong knowledge of LV products/LV Equipment / Sheet metal design & manufacturing processes and strong knowledge on IEC standard.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal designs, Plastic parts, Manufacturing technologies
·Strong display of Engineering Change Management process.
- · Good understanding of Basic Mechanical design parameter such as Dimensioning, tolerance, and material characteristics/ properties.
- · Excellent problem solving and time management skill
- ·Hands on experience on Tolerance Analysis, GD&T, Value Engineering /Analysis knowledge
- ·Tolerance analysis using Tolerance Manager, CETOL or equivalent
Performs GD&T part robustness criteria, critical to quality in technical deliverables for manufacturing guidance.
- Lead the V&V of parts and sub-assembly using CQCS approach
·Should be able to work in Cross functional environment
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Note: for Applying this Job Candidate Need to Purchase Basic Apply Job Package.
Related Jobs (27)
Hiring Civil Site Engineer, for MK INFRA SOLUTION a unit of MK GROUP OF COMPANY on September 17, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Fibre FTTH/FTTX Supervisor & Project Engineer, Pan India on January 30, 2023 Full Time