HR RECRUITER MK GROUP
Hiring Below Profile for our Direct Client of Noida Sector-15.
Position: Educational Counselor Sales
- Maintain a Constant Communication Channel with Leads through Phone, Email, Chat and Social Media and Face to Face during the Pre- and Post-sales Processes.
- Maintain CRM of all the Interactions with the Leads and Provide Constant.
- To Develop and Maintain a Positive Working Relationship with the Clients.
- Can Handle Revenue Goal Effectively.
What are we looking for? (Required Skills)
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills (English Proficiency).
- Strong Sales Bent of Mind, in Order to understand and Effectively Communicate What FLT is offering to Its Prospective Students and Close Applications.
- Ability to Approach Any Situation being empathetic.
- Must Be a Team Player with the Ability to Work Independently, Prioritize Tasks, and Meet Targets/deadlines.
- Personal Attributes and Competencies.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, Intellectual, Honesty, and Strong Work Ethics.
- Intense Commitment, Perseverance and Willingness to Go Above and Beyond When Needed.
- Strong Team Player acts like Accountable and Ultimately Focused on Delivering Results with High Standards.
Education: Graduation / PG (Female Candidate will be Preferred)
Job Location: Noida Sector-15
Job Types: Full-time (Work from Office)
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in Educational Sales & Counselling Industry.
Salary up to Rs- 5LPA + incentives
Related Jobs (66)
Female Tele Sales Executive, Lucknow on March 20, 2023 Full Time
IT Software Sales Engineer, Lucknow on March 20, 2023 Full Time
FREELANCING HR RECRUITER, REMOTE(WFH) on March 11, 2023 Freelance
Female Tele Sales Executive Insurance, Noida on March 10, 2023 Full Time
General Manager Accounts Reconciliation, NOIDA on March 6, 2023 Full Time
Tele Sales Business Development Executive, Noida on March 1, 2023 Full Time
E-Commerce Business Development Manager, Noida on March 1, 2023 Full Time
Telecom FTTX, FTTH Engineer & Technician, North India on February 22, 2023 Full Time
Bank Officer CASA & Current Account, Uttar Pradesh on February 18, 2023 Full Time
Executive International UK Voice Process, Noida on February 17, 2023 Full Time