About the job
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with our managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for our various clients in each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
• Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
• Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
• Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
• 1+ years’ experience in recruitment or human resources,
• Must be a Graduate with at least one year of experience in HR/Talent/Sourcing. Freshers associated as Interns are also welcome.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and Internet search
• Familiarity with job portals, job boards and HR software, databases, and management systems
• Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., face-to-face, phone, video, etc.)
PERKS & BENEFITS:
Monthly Salary Rs-30,000/- with Minimum 50% of Target Achievement.
Target: Monthly Closing of 15 Positions
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can also Apply by Email Their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line “Application for Senior HR Recruiter”
Related Jobs (62)
Hiring International BPO UK Voice Process Female, Noida Delhi NCR on August 28, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Client Relationship Sales Manager Female, Noida on April 20, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Sales & Marketing Internships for Noida Delhi NCR on April 19, 2023 Internship