HR Shefali Chauhan
- Manage and coordinate field testers: assign work, track, and report progress, etc.
- Work with Project Manager to develop, drive, and implement project goals
- Manage communications and deliverables from all stakeholders for 5g RF project.
- Track project accomplishments
- Establish partnerships cross-functionally as necessary to ensure project success
- Experience in Walk testing Venues for Walks and Benchmarking Projects.
- Create drive routes and plan and assign the work to DT teams.
- Troubleshooting: perform troubleshooting and fix test equipment
- Communicate with the point of contact throughout the process and escalate issues as necessary
- Must be efficient with all DT Tools like TEMS, XCAL, NEMU
- Great troubleshooting knowledge related to different phone models, PCTEL, R&S and all OEM scanners
- Must be able to help drive teams to set up test equipment (script test cases, prepare test kits, and troubleshoot)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Work with the project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, tasks and project assignments.
- Assist Project Manager with the development of a comprehensive project workflow process for project.
- Lead the project progress: reporting meetings with customers and project steering group
- Act as a prime interface with third-party Suppliers, Vendors, and/or partner
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities, and team communication
Role: Project Coordinator
Industry Type: Telecom / ISP
Department: Project & Program Management
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: RF Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Education: Any Graduate
- 1-3+ years of experience in RF drive test coordination.
Perks & Benefits:
- Salary up to 4LPA
Related Jobs (50)
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s Trainer, Noida on July 31, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Sales & Marketing Internships for Noida Delhi NCR on April 19, 2023 Internship
Fresher Graduate or Post Graduate HR Internship, Noida Delhi NCR on April 12, 2023 Internship