Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
HR RECRUITER MK GROUP
Post: Mechanical Design Engineer/Quality Engineer/Electrical Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Location: Gurugram, Chennai, IND
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Skill Set required
Concept development, Solid works modeling experience, Jigs & fixture design, Plastic and sheet metal part design, Basics of GD&T, Proficiency in writing reports and protocol following a defined procedure.
- Basic Product development Procedure & knowledge
- Concept designing and development and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing and machining of sheet metal and plastic parts.
- Expert 3D modeling, designing, and drawings generation considering manufacturability.
- Exposure to DFMEA, DFM/DFA, Tolerance Stack-up.
- Knowledge of prototype Development.
- Knowledge of GD&T to interpret them in drawings will be an added advantage.
- Material Selection Knowledge (materials specific to medical devices).
- Awareness about ISO13485 and International standards, and norms.
- Knowledge of change Control Procedures.
- Prepare and interpret technical documents and reports.
- Note: for Applying this Job Candidate Need to Purchase Basic Apply Job Package.
Related Jobs (48)
Telecom FTTX, FTTH Engineer & Technician, North India on February 22, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Fibre FTTH/FTTX Supervisor & Project Engineer, Pan India on January 30, 2023 Full Time
PLC Programmer (Sr. Engineer/ Asst. Manager), Ghaziabad on January 21, 2023 Full Time
IT INTERNSHIP & CAMPUS HIRING FOR FRESHER, Pan India on January 11, 2023 Full Time Internship
FTTH and FTTX Engineer, Pan India on December 31, 2022 Full Time
Telecom Trainee Engineer, Pan India on December 9, 2022 Full Time
Fresher Telecom Engineer & Technician, Pan India on October 12, 2022 Full Time
Civil Project Engineer UP & Odisha on October 8, 2022 Full Time
Trainee Telecom Engineer Pan India (Metro City) on October 4, 2022 Full Time