Post: Mechanical Design Engineer/Quality Engineer/Electrical Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Location: Gurugram, Chennai, IND
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Skill Set required
Concept development, Solid works modeling experience, Jigs & fixture design, Plastic and sheet metal part design, Basics of GD&T, Proficiency in writing reports and protocol following a defined procedure.
- Basic Product development Procedure & knowledge
- Concept designing and development and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing and machining of sheet metal and plastic parts.
- Expert 3D modeling, designing, and drawings generation considering manufacturability.
- Exposure to DFMEA, DFM/DFA, Tolerance Stack-up.
- Knowledge of prototype Development.
- Knowledge of GD&T to interpret them in drawings will be an added advantage.
- Material Selection Knowledge (materials specific to medical devices).
- Awareness about ISO13485 and International standards, and norms.
- Knowledge of change Control Procedures.
- Prepare and interpret technical documents and reports.
- Note: for Applying this Job Candidate Need to Purchase Basic Apply Job Package.
Related Jobs (21)
Senior Manufacturing Engineer – Mechanical, Gurugram on March 23, 2021 Full Time
Graduate Engineer Trainee, Jindal Steel, Pan India on March 17, 2021 Full Time
Substation Electrical Engineer, Burns McDonnel, Mumbai on March 16, 2021 Full Time
Electrical B.Tech/BE, Engineer Component, GE, Noida on March 10, 2021 Full Time
Mechanical Engineer B.Tech/BE-Component, GE, Gujarat on March 10, 2021 Full Time
Principal Engineer – Traction Power, BE/B.Tech, Mott MacDonald, Noida on February 27, 2021 Full Time