HIRING BELOW POSITIONS FOR OUR DIRECT CLIENT & TOP TELECOM OPERATORS
POSITION- TELECOM FIBRE FTTH ENGINEER & TECHNICIAN
SKILL REQUIRED :
- Basic Knowledge of Fiber Optic Cable, Power Testing & Aerial Installation work.
- Fundamental understanding of Optical Fiber Equipment ONU, GPON, 5G Routers etc.
- Knowledge of HSE (Health, Safety & Environment)
- Mandatory Knowledge of FOC Splicing & OTDR Equipment Handling.
- English Communication Skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Supervision of full team for both active network & passive infrastructure & ensure implementation as per plan Prepare Construction Document / Capture Digital Data against the work performed by sub-contractors.
- Maintain a record of material received, consumed and available stock and ensure optimal use of the material
- Close coordination with customer and TPA (third party audit agency)
- Ensure proper installation and commissioning as per customer plan
- Ensure the Safety & Quality of work performed by service partners with FTR approach Perform pre-acceptance testing of completed work before finally offering to the customer
- Validation / Certification of work performed by service partner
- Acceptance testing of site & network Closure of punch points, if any
Minimum Qualification- ITI/Engineering Diploma/Science Degree in Telecom background.
Job Location : All North India (Delhi NCR, Punjab & UP etc)
Compensation and Benefits: – from 3 LPA to 4.5 LPA + Group Term Life Insurance – Rs. 5 Lakhs
Note: Fresher Candidates Without Telecom Fiber Optics (Splicing & OTDR knowledge) Experience & who’s holding ITI/Engineering-Diploma/Degree/Science Graduate/BCA can also Apply through paid Training, Certification & Placement Program by following This URL Link of G-Drive to Upload Documents & Apply.
Related Jobs (84)
Hiring International BPO UK Voice Process Female, Noida Delhi NCR on August 28, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s Trainer, Noida on July 31, 2023 Full Time