Hiring below Position for Lucknow Location for our Direct Client
Position: Wealth Manager
The WM will be required to move into the market and promote services of the company, brief people about the utility of our services and handle operational and technical issues of our existing clientele.
- Convincing Skills | Analytical Skills | Inter Personal Skills
- Interest towards Sales & Field Activities
- Self Motivated | Extrovert| Confident
- Inclination towards Finance
About the Client: ____
Our client is a premier Wealth Management Company where investment advisory is taken care by BFCIA (ASEBIRIA). The company is managing funds of various corporate and retail clients since last 18 years.
The company offers unique range of Services like Corporate Investment Planning, Treasury Planning, Financial Planning which involves Goal Based Planning, Tax Planning and Wealth Management.
The Company is managing Funds worth 6.5 Billion serving more than 500 Retail Families and more than 150 Institutional Clienteles.
The company works on a Premium Segment and has been ranked in India’s 20 Most Promising Wealth Management Consultants.
- Manage a Team of RMs and SRMs – Train and Upgrade the same
- Manage Client Portfolios
- Create Leads Pipeline
- Arrange Participants for Events with the support of his Team
- Acquire Clients from Leads provided by System
- Stay Updated of Financial Market Events
- Understand Financial Planning
- Analyze and Improve Team’s Performance
- Strategies to ensure Team keeps achieving Annual Numbers
- Plan & Organize BTL Activities as and when required
Job Location –Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Vacancy Type – Full Time Package – Rs. 6 L to 9 L per annum Experience – Min Exp – 1 year +
Qualification – MBA in Marketing/ Finance
Reporting – AVP – Retail Advisory
Job Detail :
As the company works on advisory model, the Wealth Manager will be responsible for the promotion, development and handling of client relationships related to financial planning and wealth management.
The capacity utilization of a WM will be as follows:
- Marketing activities including moving into the market – 60%
- Handling of portfolio including doing technical analysis- 30%
- In house training for operational and technical issues – 10%
The performance will be assessed on the basis of quantitative analysis including creation of clientele and revenue generated during the period as well as qualitative analysis including the marks obtained in internal trainings and examinations, adherence to STD (Standard time duration), obedience and professional conduct.
Apart from fixed emoluments, The HR Policies of the company promotes various incentives and other rewards and recognition programs.
Usually for an average candidate the transition from one position to next level takes a year.
Related Jobs (49)
Female Tele Sales Executive, Lucknow on March 20, 2023 Full Time
IT Software Sales Engineer, Lucknow on March 20, 2023 Full Time
Female Tele Sales Executive Insurance, Noida on March 10, 2023 Full Time
Educational Counselor Sales, Noida on March 10, 2023 Full Time
General Manager Accounts Reconciliation, NOIDA on March 6, 2023 Full Time
Tele Sales Business Development Executive, Noida on March 1, 2023 Full Time
E-Commerce Business Development Manager, Noida on March 1, 2023 Full Time
Bank Officer CASA & Current Account, Uttar Pradesh on February 18, 2023 Full Time
Executive International UK Voice Process, Noida on February 17, 2023 Full Time