AO Manufacturing Transfer – Senior Engineer
The individual will be responsible for project & stakeholder management as a Senior Engineer for Advanced Operations. You will be a part of Manufacturing Transfers team to work on transferring product lines between suppliers or internal manufacturing sites. The individual will focus on transfer of med-tech products. You will identify and implement best in class manufacturing processes/automation to support the sustaining product portfolio.
Responsibilities and duties
As a Senior Engineer you will be part of Advanced Operations team on multiple Manufacturing Transfer Projects
- Executes the innovation and development of assigned project elements with an emphasis on the manufacturing process, technology and procedures required for the manufacture of medical devices.
- Independently determines and develops approaches to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Monitor and report on project progress to ensure delivery on-time and on-budget.
- Uses latest engineering techniques to reduce product time to market whilst adhering to regulatory requirements, project deadlines and product costs.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with Manufacturing transfers and launches.
- Complete capability studies for in-process inspection and generate subsequent inspection documentation
- Conduct MSA studies for sustaining products and processes
- Review and approval of validation documentation
- Selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements
- Ensure adherence to the established processes and procedures as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Mechanical, Industrial, Biomedical, Electrical, Electronics Engineering preferred. Other technical bachelor’s degrees will be considered based on relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience; Medical device, automotive, pharmaceutical or food industry manufacturing experience preferred
- Hands on experience in manufacturing processes
- Lean Six Sigma green or black belt preferred
- Demonstrated communication (written & verbal), presentation, partnership and influencing skills
- Proven ability to effectively work in a fast paced, dynamic and results oriented team environment
Note: for Applying this Job Candidate Need to Purchase Basic Apply Job Package.
Related Jobs (41)
Hiring Civil Site Engineer, for MK INFRA SOLUTION a unit of MK GROUP OF COMPANY on September 17, 2023 Full Time
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Telecom FTTX, FTTH Engineer & Technician, North India on February 22, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Fibre FTTH/FTTX Supervisor & Project Engineer, Pan India on January 30, 2023 Full Time
PLC Programmer (Sr. Engineer/ Asst. Manager), Ghaziabad on January 21, 2023 Full Time