Telecom Project Manager(Jio & Airtel-5G for Ericsson & Nokia Project)
Hiring for MK GROUP IT SOLUTION a unit of MK GROUP OF COMPANY
Follow through end-to-end project life cycle from Team planning, Team development, training & Certification, and deployment for Ericsson & Nokia 5G telecom Project for Jio & Airtel. Managed commercial and residential telecom LOS Survey MW & BTS installations etc. Responsible for project scope, schedule, and cost control.
- Ensured successful and timely installations.
- Developed personnel policies and procedures.
- Improved cost control by eliminating needless expenses.
- Recruitment, training & Certification for installation team
- Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner
- Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution
- Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (ie enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems)
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation
- Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches
- Ensuring OHS compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region.
- To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments
- Has enough knowledge within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialization.
- Engineering Graduate/Diploma Electronics Communication
Role: Network Manager / Administrator
Industry Type: Telecom / Wireless
Salary : up to Rs-5 LPA
Related Jobs (43)
Hiring Electrical Sales Marketing Engineer, Faridabad on August 4, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Engineer’s Trainer, Noida on July 31, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Optical Fiber Network Field ISP Engineer, Pan India on April 19, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Implementation Project Team Co-Ordinator, Mumbai on March 15, 2023 Full Time
Telecom FTTX, FTTH Engineer & Technician, North India on February 22, 2023 Full Time
Telecom Fibre FTTH/FTTX Supervisor & Project Engineer, Pan India on January 30, 2023 Full Time
PLC Programmer (Sr. Engineer/ Asst. Manager), Ghaziabad on January 21, 2023 Full Time